Joanne Fluke - Cinnamon Roll Murder - Headline Publishing Group

Cinnamon Roll Murder

By Joanne Fluke

  • E-Book
  • £P.O.R.

The fifteenth mouth-watering novel in the Hannah Swensen crime series. Packed full of delicious recipes and perfect for fans of M. C. Beaton and Leslie Meier.

Hannah Swensen can barely contain her excitement when she hears jazz band Cinnamon Roll Six is coming to Lake Eden. As the town's beloved bakery owner, she decides to make a supply of their namesake confections to welcome them.

But things soon turn sour when the band's tour bus rolls over on the way into town. Most of the injuries are minor, except for the surgical scissors plunged into loveable keyboard player Buddy Neiman's chest. Hannah smells murder, and there's nothing sweeter than bringing a killer to justice...

Biographical Notes

Joanne Fluke is the New York Times bestselling author of more than twenty novels. Like her much-loved series character, Hannah Swensen, Joanne was born and raised in a small town in rural Minnesota, but now lives in sunny Southern California. She is currently at work on her next Hannah Swensen mystery and loves to hear from her readers. You can contact Joanne at Gr8Clues@aol.com, or by visiting her website at www.joannefluke.com.

  • Other details

  • ISBN: 9781472221469
  • Publication date: 12 Feb 2015
  • Page count: 384
  • Imprint: Headline
A tasty treat — Kirkus Reviews
With her usual wit and flair, amateur sleuth Hannah narrows down the list of suspects — Publishers Weekly
Culinary cozies don't get any tastier than this winning series — Library Journal
Headline Review

The Image of You

Adele Parks
Authors:
Adele Parks

Tinder Press

What It Means When A Man Falls From The Sky

Lesley Nneka Arimah
Authors:
Lesley Nneka Arimah
Tinder Press

Gather the Daughters

Jennie Melamed
Authors:
Jennie Melamed
Headline Review

The Wedding Promise

Emma Hannigan
Authors:
Emma Hannigan

A tumbledown hacienda in the Spanish countryside in want of love and care is just what a grieving Irish family needs in this heartwarming, uplifting novel from Irish top ten bestseller Emma Hannigan. If you love reading Cathy Kelly and Patricia Scanlan, and watching UNDER A TUSCAN SUN, this is the perfect read for you, and a book you will want to share. 'Brimming with hope' Sunday Independent

Wildfire

An Act of Silence

Colette Mcbeth
Authors:
Colette Mcbeth
Headline

Night of the Lightbringer

Peter Tremayne
Authors:
Peter Tremayne
Headline Review

What Happened That Night

Sheila O'Flanagan
Authors:
Sheila O'Flanagan

Readers of Marian Keyes, Lisa Jewell and Santa Montefiore will love Sunday Times bestselling author Sheila O'Flanagan's gripping new novel. Reviewers adore Sheila's books: 'Smart and twisty' ***** Heat; 'Fantastic' BellaLola Fitzpatrick is bright and ambitious but she's also headstrong and stubborn. When one evening, out of the blue, she has to make a life-changing choice, she decides quickly and rashly. And without a piece of vital information that might have changed everything.Lola's daughter Bey has inherited Lola's determined nature. Yet her impulsive reactions place her in danger, leading her to run away from what she wants most. And then, one night, she's standing in front of the man she loves, with her own choice to make...For both Lola and Bey, everything changes in a moment. But their biggest mistakes might also turn out to be their greatest opportunities...

Headline Review

Cartes Postales from Greece

Victoria Hislop
Authors:
Victoria Hislop
Headline

Whispers

Dean Koontz
Authors:
Dean Koontz
Headline

Murder on the Serpentine

Anne Perry
Authors:
Anne Perry
Tinder Press

This Must Be the Place: Costa Award Shortlisted 2016

Maggie O'Farrell
Authors:
Maggie O'Farrell
Headline

The Midas Legacy (Wilde/Chase 12)

Andy McDermott
Authors:
Andy McDermott

The twelfth in the fantastic Wilde/Chase series sees Nina trying to follow in her late mother's footsteps as she and husband Eddie search for King Midas' legacy. Fan Scott Mariani says that McDermott's adventure thrillers are full of 'action, adventure and mayhem aplenty'. if you read Cussler, Mariani or James Rollins you'll love this.A return to AtlantisThe lost city has defined Nina Wilde's life. Her parents' obsession with Atlantis cost them their lives, but finding it brought Nina to her husband Eddie Chase and a series of archaeological treasures.A secret codexA decade later, the International Heritage Agency needs their help to locate the Secret Codex, an account of ancient Atlantean explorer Talonor's journeys, thought to be located in the dangerous underwater ruins of Atlantis. Unable to resist one more adventure, the couple join the mission. A king whose touch turns to goldBut when a long-lost relative reappears in Nina's life, asking her to use the Codex to find a hidden cave containing the secret of King Midas, she is unprepared for the devastation that follows. The promise of unlimited gold has aroused the greed of powerful and ruthless forces... and only Nina and Eddie stand in their way.

Headline Review

The Missing Wife: The Unputdownable Bestseller

Sheila O'Flanagan
Authors:
Sheila O'Flanagan

Readers of Marian Keyes, Lisa Jewell and Santa Montefiore will love Sunday Times bestselling author Sheila O'Flanagan's THE MISSING WIFE - the riveting story of a woman determined to escape, the man who wants to find her and the friends and family unaware of the dark truth. Set in the glorious, sunny south of France.Have you ever wanted to disappear? When Imogen Naughton vanishes, everyone who knows her is shocked. She has a perfect marriage. Her handsome husband treats her like a princess. She's always said how lucky she is. So why has she left? And how will she survive without Vince?What goes on behind closed doors is often a surprise, and Imogen surprises herself by taking the leap she knows she must. But as she begins her journey to find the woman she once was, Imogen's past is right behind her... Will it catch up with her? And will she be ready to face it if it does?

Headline

The Year of Saying Yes Part 4

Hannah Doyle
Authors:
Hannah Doyle

'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa DickensonTHE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat.Dear Readers The time has come... It's the final part of my 'Year of Saying Yes'. Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes. #EmoshAfter my crushing heartbreak, New Izzy has bounced back and is stronger than ever:- I learned to be honest with myself (cue shocking public confession)- I stood up for all of womankind - take that, cheating ex!- Something spectacular and magical and wonderful happened - that's all I'll reveal on the matter for now ;) What a hell of a year it's been. I've had highs, I've had lows, I've flashed my boobs to a crowd of 500 (but let's not dwell on that...) If I've learned anything it's that life is about taking chances. Now it's over to you - join me in saying yes! You never know what surprises life might have in store for you...Love, as always, Izzy xxEveryone is loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'Hilarious' Bella magazine'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes'Fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet'4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet'Fabulous and fun' By The Letter Book Reviews'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through' Kelly's Book Corner 'Had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland

Headline

The Year of Saying Yes Part 3

Hannah Doyle
Authors:
Hannah Doyle

'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa DickensonTHE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat.Dear ReadersAhoy there! Welcome to Part Three of my 'Year of Saying Yes' which is shaping up to be a corker. I've been chock-a-block with your dares:- I'm now a health guru (I officially know what an 'alfafa sprout' is... bow before me)- I faced my fears and shared my wisdom with others #realtalk- After years of resenting Princess Perfect Pants - aka my sister, Olivia - we finally made up. In Paris, no less. Très bon!But it hasn't all been green smoothies and gadding about in gay Paris. There I was, floating on Cloud Nine with the man I thought was my dream guy until I crashed down to earth with a big fat bump when I discovered a big fat secret. Ouch.But don't fear, ye of little faith! New Izzy is made of tough stuff. Right?LoveIzzy xx Stay tuned! Up next Izzy says yes to her hardest challenges yet. She learns to be brutally honest, sassy as hell , and brave in matters of the heart... Everyone is loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'Hilarious' Bella magazine'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes'Fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet'4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet'Fabulous and fun' By The Letter Book Reviews'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through' Kelly's Book Corner 'Had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland

Headline

Her Husband's Lover

Julia Crouch
Authors:
Julia Crouch

A woman has to stop her rival from ruining her life in HER HUSBAND'S LOVER, the stunning new novel from the acclaimed Julia Crouch. 'Psychological thrillers don't come much better than this' Clare Mackintosh She stole her husband. Now she wants to take her life.After the horrors of the past, Louisa Williams is desperate to make a clean start.Her husband Sam is dead. Her children, too, are gone, victims of the car accident in which he died. Sam said that she would never get away from him. That he would hound her to death if she tried to leave. Louisa never thought that he would want to harm their children though. But then she never thought that he would betray her with a woman like Sophie.And now Sophie is determined to take all that Louisa has left. She wants to destroy her reputation and to take what she thinks is owed her - the life she would have had if Sam had lived.Her husband's lover wants to take her life. The only question is will Louisa let her?

Headline

The Year of Saying Yes Part 2

Hannah Doyle
Authors:
Hannah Doyle

'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa DickensonTHE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat.Dear ReadersWelcome back! It's Izzy (or should I say New Izzy) reporting for duty. It's time for Part Two of my 'Year of Saying Yes'.Thanks to your amazing challenges and fabulous feedback, I've been up to all sorts over the past few months. Drumroll please... - I asked a total stranger for his number (what can I say, he was hot and wearing a pirate's hat)- I modelled for a life drawing class (yes, starkers!)- And somehow I performed on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury *gulp*All this gallivanting around means that the new, improved me is in full flow. And guess what? For the first time in forever I have an actual LOVE LIFE, with a real-life man! But in between the fun and frolics there's been a whole lot of #drama.Buckle up, guys, we're in for a bumpy ride...LoveIzzy xDon't miss the next dose of THE YEAR OF SAYING YES! In Part 3 Izzy faces her fears, becomes a culinary queen and reconnects with her frenemy.Everyone is loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'Hilarious' Bella magazine'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes'Fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet'4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet'Fabulous and fun' By The Letter Book Reviews'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through' Kelly's Book Corner 'Had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland

Headline Review

Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay

Jill Mansell
Authors:
Jill Mansell

A Sunday Times Top Ten BestsellerMEET ME AT BEACHCOMBER BAY is a romantic, funny and joyful new novel about love and friendship from Jill Mansell, bestselling author of THE ONE YOU REALLY WANT and YOU AND ME, ALWAYS - 'A glorious, heartwarming romantic read' Woman & Home. Perfect for anyone who loves Lucy Diamond, Milly Johnson and Katie Fforde.Love is in the air in St Carys, but you'd never know it - the people of this seaside town are very good at keeping secrets...The man Clemency loves belongs to someone else. She has to hide her true feelings - but when she ropes in an unsuspecting friend to help, wires start to get crossed.For the first time in Ronan's life his charm has failed him in winning over the woman he wants. Loving her from afar appears to be his only option.Belle seems to have the perfect boyfriend, but something isn't quite right. And now a long-buried secret is slowly rising to the surface.The truth has a funny way of revealing itself, and when it does St Carys will be a very different place indeed...'Funny, bouncy, romantic and brilliantly written' 5 *s Heat

Headline

The Year of Saying Yes Part 1

Hannah Doyle
Authors:
Hannah Doyle

'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa DickensonTHE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat.Dear ReadersIt's drizzling outside, which totally matches my #currentmood. Pigs in blankets, all the mince pies and a festive Baileys or five are distant memories. You know the drill - it's January. Everyone's banning booze (terrible idea) or cutting carbs (impossible). To add to the misery pile, my plans to seduce the man of my dreams at the stroke of midnight flopped spectacularly. I'm Izzy. I don't just need a New Year resolution, I need a whole new life. And I need YOU. My dreary life is about to get a total makeover - it's my 'Year of Saying Yes'. And this is where you come in. It's up to you to #DareIzzy. I'm saying yes to your challenges, no matter how nuts, adventurous or wild they are. The sky's the limit - I'm at your mercy, readers! Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need it. LoveIzzy x Don't miss Part 2 of Izzy's adventure, where Izzy is challenged to ask a total stranger for his number, pose naked for a life drawing class and, wait for it... perform at Glastonbury!Reviewers are loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'A hilarious read' Bella magazine'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes'I loved loved this book, it was fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet'Anyone who is a fan of Lindsey Kelk and Jane Costello's earlier books will love The Year of Saying Yes' Rea's Book Reviews'4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet'A fabulous and fun read' By The Letter Book Reviews'A hilarious, light hearted read and I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on Part 2' BrizzleLass Books'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through... I will be telling anyone who will listen to me, just how great this story really is' Kelly's Book Corner 'Hannah Doyle's witty writing had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland

Headline

Every Dark Corner (The Cincinnati Series Book 3)

Karen Rose
Authors:
Karen Rose