Join Izzy in Part 3 of the THE YEAR OF SAYING YES. The complete novel is now also available to buy.
'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa Dickenson
THE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat.
Ahoy there! Welcome to Part Three of my 'Year of Saying Yes' which is shaping up to be a corker. I've been chock-a-block with your dares:
- I'm now a health guru (I officially know what an 'alfafa sprout' is... bow before me)
- I faced my fears and shared my wisdom with others #realtalk
- After years of resenting Princess Perfect Pants - aka my sister, Olivia - we finally made up. In Paris, no less. Très bon!
But it hasn't all been green smoothies and gadding about in gay Paris. There I was, floating on Cloud Nine with the man I thought was my dream guy until I crashed down to earth with a big fat bump when I discovered a big fat secret. Ouch.
But don't fear, ye of little faith! New Izzy is made of tough stuff. Right?
Stay tuned! Up next Izzy says yes to her hardest challenges yet. She learns to be brutally honest, sassy as hell , and brave in matters of the heart...
Everyone is loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES:
'Hilarious' Bella magazine
'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes
'Fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm
'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf
'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet
'4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet
'Fabulous and fun' By The Letter Book Reviews
'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books
'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through' Kelly's Book Corner
'Had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog
'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland