Win a pair of tickets to a special screening of In The Heights
1. This is a prize draw to win a pair of tickets (2 x individual tickets) to the London screening of IN THE HEIGHTS at a London location. The screening takes place on Wednesday 9th June 2021. Doors open at 6pm with everyone seated at 7.15pm. To allow for social distancing, we will be staggering arrival times, so please refer to your ticket for your allocated slot. Food and drinks will be available on arrival.
To enter, please upload your proof of pre-order purchase of IN THE HEIGHTS: FINDING HOME by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeremy McCarter, and Quiara Alegría Hudes, publishing 15th June 2021, together with your name and contact details and from a retailer of your choice.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Headline Publishing Group Limited marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. A purchase is necessary to enter: please pre-order a copy of IN THE HEIGHTS: FINDING HOME by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeremy McCarter, and Quiara Alegría Hudes from a retailer of your choice and upload your proof of purchase to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 01/06/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 06/06/2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw. The winner will be informed on Monday 7th June and they must confirm their acceptance of the prize by 12pm Tuesday 8th June.
5. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw, either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person is Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
9. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
10. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Fillet & Bone Ltd to enable the prize to be sent.
11. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/ to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
12. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.