- 1. This is a giveaway to win a bundle of Bloom and Blossom products. The bundle includes:
1 x All Night Long, Calming Sleep Spray
1 x And Breathe, Relaxing Shower Oil
1 x Pyjamarama, Dry Body Oil
1 x Wonder Worker, Multi-tasking Balm
1 x Lip Service, Lip Balm,
1 x Legs Eleven, Cooling Leg Serum
1 x Spritzy Toes, Revitalising Leg & Foot Spray
1 x BFG Hair & Body Wash
1 x BFG Pillow Spray
1 x BFG Bubble Bath
To enter, please follow @bloomandblossom and @clemmie_telford on Instagram, and pre-order a copy of BUT WHY? by Clemmie Telford from a retailer of your choice.
- 2. The winner will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: they have followed both accounts (@bloomandblossom and @clemmie_telford) on Instagram and have pre-ordered a copy of BUT WHY? by Clemmie Telford from a retailer of their choice in the time frame that the giveaway is open and they are over 18 years old living in the United Kingdom. The winner shall be selected by Clemmie Telford, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 3. There is a purchase necessary to enter. To enter, you must pre-order a copy of BUT WHY? by Clemmie Telford from a retailer of your choice in your preferred book format.
- 4. The giveaway opens at 12:01 am BST on 07/06/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 21/06/2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the giveaway. The winner will be informed by email by a member of the Headline Publishing Group Limited marketing team no later than 30/06/2021. The winner will be asked to provide their address for delivery of the prize.
- 5. The giveaway is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the giveaway either themselves or through their families.
- 6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- 7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- 8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the giveaway without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- 9. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- 10. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the giveaway and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the giveaway and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the giveaway. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the giveaway. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Bloom and Blossom to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
- 11. The prize is supplied directly by Bloom and Blossom and neither the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group of companies makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of the prize itself. If an entrant or the winner has any questions about the prize or its suitability for them, they should contact Bloom and Blossom at email@example.com.
- 14. By entering the giveaway entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 15. This giveaway is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.