Terms & Conditions:
- 1. This is a competition to win a hamper of Yardley London products and a signed copy of THE MISSING PIECES OF NANCY MOON by Sarah Steele. The hamper includes:
1 x Original English Lavender Eau De Toilette 125ml
1 x English Rose Eau de Toilette 125ml
1 x April Violets Eau de Toilette 125ml
1 x Lily of the Valley Eau de Toilette 125ml
1 x English Lavender Luxury Soaps
1 x Lily of the Valley Luxury Soaps
1 x English Rose Luxury Soaps
1 x April Violets Luxury Soaps
1 x Signed copy of THE MISSING PIECES OF NANCY MOON by Sarah Steele
To enter, please correctly answer the question on the competition form: When did Nancy Moon travel around Europe?
a. 1940s b. 1960s c. 1980s
- 2. The winner will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: they have correctly answered the competition in the time frame that the competition is open and they are over 18 years old living in the United Kingdom. The winner shall be selected by a member of the Headline Publishing Group Limited marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- 4. The competition opens at 12:01 am BST on 24/08/2020 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 31/10/2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition. The winner will be informed by email by a member of the Headline Publishing Group Limited marketing team no later than 30/11/2020. The winner will be asked to provide their address for delivery of the prize.
- 5. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- 6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- 7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- 8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- 9. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- 10. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Yardley of London Ltd to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
- 11. The prize is supplied directly by Yardley of London Ltd and neither the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group of companies makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of the prize itself. If an entrant or the winner has any questions about the prize or its suitability for them, they should contact Yardley of London Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice (https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/) to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
- 13. Where an entrant has opted in for their personal data to be shared with Yardley of London Ltd, they agree that the Company may transfer their personal data to that company and that company will be deemed to be the data controller of the personal data transferred to them. They will use the personal data for their newsletter mailing list and will use it in accordance with their Privacy Notice (https://www.yardleylondon.co.uk/privacy-policy/). The Company will remain the controller of any personal data it retains.
- 14. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 15. This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.