- This is a competition for THE LOST CHILD by Emily Gunnis to win a weekend (Friday – Sunday) stay at SUMMERS LODGE, a kate & tom’s property. To enter, please answer the following question correctly:
What is the name of the first book from author Emily Gunnis?
a) The Child in the Letter
b) The Girl in the Letter
c) The Girl in the Book
- The prize must be booked by 31st August 2020 to be taken from 25th September 2020 – 31st March 2021 (excluding half term and festive breaks).
- Bookings are subject to availability and kate & tom’s booking terms and conditions and will be confirmed by kate & tom’s.
- The winner is responsible for their transport to and from Summers Lodge and for all food and other expenses.
- Once confirmed, the booking cannot be changed, and it is the responsibility of the winner to notify kate & tom’s concerning cancellations (no charges will be made).
- Travel insurance for all guests is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize includes: two nights’ accommodation at Summers Lodge, West Sussex (https://kateandtoms.com/houses/summers-lodge/). The lodge sleeps up to 12 people.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: you must answer the competition question correctly and agree to the competition terms and conditions. The winner shall be selected by a member of the Headline Publishing Group Limited marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition opens at 12:01 am BST on 30th March 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 18th June 2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winner will be informed that they have won by email by 26th June 2020.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/landing-page/privacy-notice-general-headline/ to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
- The prize is supplied directly by kate & tom’s and neither the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group of companies makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of the prize itself. If an entrant or the winner has any questions about the prize or its suitability for them, they should contact kate & tom’s at mailto:email@example.com.”
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.